- When burning your candle for the first time, ensure that the wax melts all the way to the edge of the glass container. This promotes an even burn for the entire life of the candle.
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Don't leave your candle burning unattended
- Trim your wick to 5mm before each burn. Trimmed wicks will promote a cleaner, healthier burn.
- Keep the wax pool free of trimmings and debris that may occur throughout usage.
- Burn the candle away from draughts where possible.
- Maximise your scent throw by keeping doors and windows closed while burning.
- Extinguish your candle with a snuffer or by dipping the wick into the melted wax.
- Stop burning the candle once the wax melts below 1.5cm. Burning with only a small amount of wax remaining can cause the base of the glass container to overheat and potentially crack.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
- Water and wax do not mix so please do not attempt to extinguish a candle with water.
- Ensure your candle is extinguished, the soy wax is solid and the glass is cold before handling.
- Never move a burning candle.
- The candle's glass container will become hot. Burn your candle on a flat and heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
As always enjoy responsibly and you will have a candle that not only freshens up your room but adds a uniqueness that only a handcrafted repurposed wine bottle container can add.